Role: Game Designer
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is an enhanced gamebook with nonlinear choices, 3D graphics and a full-fledged combat system.
On this project I worked on the design of the “Lockpicking” minigame, creating the design documentation and following the development from prototype to the final version.
In the final stages of the Act 1 and for the following acts, I took on the “Gamebook” part of the game where I worked on:
- The book session flow (both for gaming and monetization)
- Analyzing and revising the UI and the interactions
- The storyline, together with the Narrative Designer
- Keeping up to date the documentation
- Managing and prioritizing bug-list
I was also in charge of the Steam porting “Remastered HD edition” for PC and Mac where I took care of:
- Adaptation of controls for mouse and keyboard
- Designed new GUI elements
- Designed new sections (artworks, models and environments galleries)
- Integration of Steamworks